Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Does a home address affect a service-area business on Google

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Mailos's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does a home address affect a service-area business on Google

    I run a small cleaning service. Customers don’t come to my home; I travel to them. I’ve set several nearby towns as service areas on Google, but I’m not sure whether I should display my address or make separate pages for each town on my website.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Sollov's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does a home address affect a service-area business on Go

    I found a detailed article that breaks down local SEO for small businesses, including the differences between storefronts and service-area businesses. It goes beyond Google Business Profile setup and explains how your website, service and location pages, and customer reviews all fit into a local search strategy. It could be a useful starting point if you’re trying to figure out what to work on first Local SEO for Small Business: The Complete 2026 Guide

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •